Looking for a fresh new look?
No problem, and we agree with you. Redesigning is effective.
How do you know when its time for a redesign of your existing website?
Its actually quite simple, and it depends on your website, your market, trends and more. Most marketing companies and designers suggest that you update your site every 2 to 3 years (and we strongly agree). The common consensus indicates that the longer you wait to update your website design and content, the more at risk you are of losing your users, due to a competitor who may have a website that is updated consistently.
There are several indicators that can tell you when you should update your website.
- Are you using new technology on your website? If the answer is no, you might want to consider an upgrade. The internet and web change very rapidly and you might have been in the top of the game 2 years ago, but now, walking with the dinosaurs. The big trend right now is Responsive Websites, which adjust to the device that is viewing it (i.e. tablet, smart phone, laptop, etc.)
- Is your website traffic declining? If so, this may be an indication of a website that is not very engaging to your users and an upgrade may be for you.
- How does your site measure up to your competitors? Are you level in the playing field with your competitors? If no, you may want to consider an upgrade.
- Are your visitors looking at more than just your homepage? If no, than an upgrade might just engage them more, which in turn, will convert them to customers.
- Is your business evolving, changing or growing? If so, you might want to incorporate the same look and feel of growth on the web.
In a short time, your website can become outdated and you may not even know it. An eye-catching website is the most important factor in your online image. If you do not have a quality designed website with the latest technology, you will lose the user almost immediately.
Let our team of experts help you with upgrading to the latest technology. If you are considering a website redesign, contact us today and we can walk you through the questions to determine whether it is the right time to upgrade.